How do I apply?


Ask an “authorized representative” to turn in for you

 1. Fill out an application.

There are a few ways to complete the application.

  • Call MIMB. More In My Basket can assist you with filling out an application. Call our toll-free number: 1-855-240-1451 (English), 1-888-382-7105 (Español)
  • Online through NC ePass. Complete and submit an application online using NC ePASS.
  • Complete on your own. The FNS application can be downloaded in English and Spanish. Or obtain an application from your County Department of Social Services (DSS). You can pick one up at the office or call and request that an application be mailed to you. The contact information for your County DSS office can be found here.

2. Turn-in your completed application.

  • Drop off, fax, or mail to DSS.
  • Ask an “authorized representative” to turn in for you.

3. Speak with a FNS caseworker

  • If desired, you can request a phone interview.
  • You can send an “authorized representative” to represent you.